Based in Denmark, Widex has a reputation as one of the most advanced and innovative hearing aid manufacturers in the industry. Widex is part of WS Audiology, following a merger with Sivantos in 2019. Associated Hearing Professionals is proud to be part of the Widex mission to provide seamlessly integrated hearing solutions into the lives of our patients.
Why Widex Hearing Aids?
Widex is committed to providing state-of-the-art hearing technology to create a superior listening experience. Consumers enjoy high-quality sound production and advanced features as a result of Widex’s revolutionary achievements in the hearing aid industry, including the first digital ITE hearing aid, built-in wireless technology, and the first real-time machine-learning hearing technology—all available at your fingertips. At Associated Hearing Professionals, we work with each patient to determine the right fit and model for their lifestyle, budget, and needs. We also offer hearing aid repairs and troubleshooting on-site, so our patients spend less time without their device and more time out enjoying the world.
Types of Widex Hearing Aids
- Widex’s MOMENT™ hearing aid line boasts excellent sound quality that is designed to deliver pure, natural sounds to the wearer’s ear. Artificial sound feedback is minimized, allowing every moment to be heard without amplifying low-level noise that is sometimes associated with hearing aids.
- Widex’s SUPER™ hearing aids are designed to help those with profound or severe hearing loss. These hearing aids are powerful yet comfortable for the wearer and deliver greater sound clarity. Wearers may be able to enjoy conversations, even in noisy environments, and maintain verbal communications without lip reading.
- The UNIQUE™ hearing aid line distinguishes between soft and loud sounds to create a wider sound picture for the wearer. They automatically detect listening situations, giving patients an increased ability to hear the right sound in the right place at the right time.
- Get your hands on Widex’s EVOKE™ line—the world’s first smart hearing aid, which offers interactive options for wearers seeking an innovative and custom listening experience. These advanced hearing devices can make the needed adjustments for each wearer’s ever-changing environment
Benefits of Widex Hearing Aids
Hearing aid devices help more than 95% of all patients who suffer from hearing loss. Those who suffer from hearing loss and wear hearing aids are often more social than those who do not. This is attributed to their ability to hear and understand the situations around them, giving them the ability to participate in conversations. What makes Widex stand out from other hearing aid manufacturers is its commitment to creating quality sound that is “pure, clear, natural, comfortable, and customizable.” Wearers also enjoy the following benefits:
- Bluetooth-compatible and rechargeable
- Hearing aid options for children
- Custom tinnitus solutions
- Comprehensive resources to help better understand hearing loss signs, causes, and treatment
Consult one of the audiologists at Associated Hearing Professionals to help you choose hearing aid devices from Widex’s advanced line, or even inquire more about our hearing loss treatment options. More than 70 years of experience have allowed us to help match patients in the St. Louis area with state-of-the-art hearing instruments designed to enhance their quality of life and hearing ability. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help improve your overall hearing health.
*Disclaimer: This treatment may not be suitable for all patients and conditions.